Monday, March 28, 2011

Insecurity

I feel like these three sauerkraut powered robots represent me in some way, and what I've been going through. The first one sort of just flops around, like I kind of floundered when I first got back. The second one is stuck between a rock and a hard place, racing back and forth between two things, repeatedly hitting its head against a wall, which is how I felt this winter. The third robot is moving around the crockery but sticking close to it and not venturing away. It keeps moving forward relentlessly, but there is a sort of insecurity in the way it always has to have its "arm" touching the crock.

I guess that is also how I feel. I'm moving forward with a clear idea, but I feel insecure, so I make sure to stick to the structure I put in place and not take on other stuff so that I can be sure to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment